As a sewing blogger I admit I've dreamed on many an occasion of having a fabric bundle named after me!
I was thrilled when the newest online Canadian (yes, I said Canadian - whoop whoop!) online store Fabric Spark opened! Daryl is one of our newest sponsors and I'm just thrilled to be working with her! She has curated a fresh and lovely fabric shop!
When she asked if I'd like to choose a fat quarter fabric bundle and offer a giveaway I was just over the moon! Can we say fuuuuuuun people!!! I was so giddy it took me a few days to choose! In the end I decided to go with a fun black/white palette! Since I've been doing some decorating around the house I've been on a serious black/white kick lately! All the pics above are of the Very Shannon Fat Quarter Bundle!
I hope you love this modern mix of prints and textures! I can easily see these fabrics going from throw pillows, quilts, accessories all the way to clothing! How fun would a Patricia Cowl be in these prints?
So would you like to win my "Very Shannon Fat Quarter Bundle"? Find out how to enter below!
// THE PRIZE
- One lucky winner will win the Very Shannon Fat Quarter Bundle from Fabric Spark. This bundle includes the following fabrics:
Suvi in White by Lotta Jansdotter, Tiny Gingham from Michael Miller, Leaves in Charcoal by Carolyn Friedlander, Suvi in Black, Crosshatch in black by Carolyn Friedlander, and Tav in White by Lotta Jansdotter
// HOW TO ENTER
- Simply leave me a comment letting me know what you would make with the Very Shannon Fat Quarter Bundle!
- Bonus Entry: Follow Fabric Spark and/or Very Shannon on facebook and leave me a separate comment letting me know you did that too.
// THE RULES
- You MUST leave a valid email address in your comment or you will be disqualified.
- Giveaway is open until Monday, March 24th, 2014 at midnight, PST.
Happy fabric shopping and good luck! I hope you will all enjoy this fat quarter bundle as much as I do!!!!!