Monday, September 9, 2013
GIVEAWAY || FABRICWORM BIRCH ORGANIC FABRIC GIVEAWAY & FORT FIREFLY!
i've so been looking forward to showing you this version of the sally dress! doesn't this fabric just make you melt?
i adore it and birch organic fabrics! i knew when i spotted one of their newest lines, fort firefly by teagan white that i had to make a sally dress out of it.
the girls loved the line just as much as i did. in fact they fought over it when it got delivered! it was priceless. in the end my youngest won out :) i hadn't done a short sleeve version for her yet and wanted to make one and also play around with a different fabric options this time. the other ones i've made are all 1 print or 1 print and a contrast print for the pockets. so i went a little wild for me this time and did 3! talk about dangerous! i couldn't resist though and in the end i adore it. so fun and my little one is over the moon with it. i think it's her favorite sally dress yet.
i have to post more pics to show off the cuteness overload here...i can't resist...we all could use some cuteness on a monday morning right? (keep reading though, there's a giveaway below..hehe)....
now since i looooove birch fabrics so much and i know you all do too we're hosting a fun giveaway from fabricworm today - one of my top go to places to buy fabric! a lucky sewer is going to get a chance to win 2 yards from one of their other equally as adorable upcoming lines "just for fun" by jay-cyn! i love the colors in this line and thought they would be perfect for a sally dress too!
want to find out how to enter?
|| THE PRIZE ||
- one lucky winner will receive 2 yards from the birch organic fabrics line - "just for fun" by jay-cyn.
|| HOW TO ENTER ||
- simply leave a comment letting me know which print (s) you would choose for your prize.
|| THE RULES ||
- you must leave a valid email address with your comment or you will be disqualified.
- giveaway is open until 09/15/2013, midnight, PST.
sally dress yet? how cute would one look in the "just for fun" line? are you a fan of birch fabrics too? so adorable! happy sewing & fabric dreaming!
>>> NOTES >>>
- penny's garden from fort firefly by teagan white for birch fabrics
- field party from fort firefly by teagan white for birch fabrics
- fireflies mineral from fort firefly by teagan white for birch fabrics
- sally dress pattern in sizes 2T-8