*THIS GIVEAWAY IS NOW CLOSED. THANKS FOR YOUR ENTRIES!*
i've got a thing for shoes. i love me a good pair of shoes but what i love almost as much as going out and buying myself a new pair of shoes is the idea of making my own. how fun is that? what...make my own shoes??? yeppers, you heard right. make my own shoes.
doesn't that just sound deliciously fun? whatever color, fabric, style i want. soft and comfortable & you can wear them outside to boot! my longtime sponsor shoeology makes it possible!
not just handmade custom shoe patterns for momma though, but also for the kids and the babies! both boys and girls! i know...it's fabulous right! get a looksie at cheri's newest pattern - the owls & chicks kids slippers! so adorable!
or how about some of shoeology's patterns for babies...
perfect for any set of tootsies! great shower gifts too! how cute would a pair of the retro sneakers be for a new baby boy/girl with some matching accessories or outfit? i mean seriously...ahhhdorable!
but i know what you ladies are thinking how can you wear them outside? check out the soles on this stylish pair. instead of using fabric for your soling material you simply use waterproof soling instead that you can buy right from shoeology too! easy peasy!
but she doesn't just have shoes...how about some bahama sandals? i'm freaking out over these. i mean how fab would these be in your newest fave fabric print? you could even repurpose so many things to make these fun sandals - purses, jackets, you name it.
shoeology patterns are filled with full color pics, paper patterns, clear explanations, and easy to follow step by step instructions that cover every step in detail and best of all you don't need any fancy gadgets to make shoeology patterns. you just need your sewing machine and the right needle for the materials you are working with. remember the pair i made in the spring?
you all ready to find out what you can win?? ohhhhh.....i love me a giveaway :)
* one lucky winner will win a $25 Gift Card to www.myshoeology.com/!!!! thanks cheri!!! that's a lot of patterns!
* simply head on over to shoeology & check out all the goodies then come back and leave me a comment on what your fave patterns are.
* bonus entry: follow/subscribe to luvinthemommyhood.com and then leave a separate comment telling me you did that too.
* all comments must include a valid email address or you will be disqualified.
* giveaway is open until august 15th, 2011 at midnight pacific standard time.