i see so many things i luv during my blog adventures that i just can't help but share. if you have a tutorial you would like to see on here or info you would like to share please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org i love hearing from you. also top tutorials is coming up again this year and if you would like to be nominated you must have had your tute posted on luvinthemommyhood.
1) nursery from kenziepoo.com - ohhhhh, love it so much, love the site so much too!
2) playpen storage bag from pickles.com.
3) nursery from kenziepoo.com
4) i've been dying to give my hand at these for a while now - it is seriously time to dress up my paper lamp from ikea. check out this tute from craftynest to make yours too!
i'm crying that i have to give this book back to the library. cal patch's "design-it-yourself clothes: patternmaking simplified" is sure to be on my must have sewing book list. too bad mother's day is so far away, i wish i had put this on my xmas list! check it out if you haven't already, it's a great book for anyone looking to make and sew their own clothes.
ohhhhhhh....the new anthropologie pics have me swooning...and swooning...and swooning....the shoes, the dresses, the tops....oh my.
i don't know about you but i'm sure not sick of the lovely ruffles yet. tea rose home has a sweet tute on how to make this pretty ruffle top. (via 30 days)
oh wow, i am a sucker for throw pillows and over on censational girl you can find out how to make some soft, fluffy, textured ones using the most unusual source.....bathmats! great idea!
wishing i looked like this preggers in a bikini....oh you lucky lady you! her blog is fab too! (via a cup of jo)
i've been seriously behind in my blog reading and fell in love with these three tutorials from make it and love it - 1. pillow 2. green scarf 3. beige scarf
i can't wait to get my hands on the new fabric line nicey jane from heather bailey - gorgeous and so fresh!
i thought this little tute from sew4home to spruce up a plain glass vase was perfect to bring some cheer to all the rainy weather we have been having around here.
1) homemade by jill's got a great printable burp cloth template.
2) adorable gooey hearts day shirt makeover from jessica at happy together.
3) transform your t-shirt into a tunic over on craftstylish.
4) learn how to make an easy elastic waistband for a little girl's skirt over at the mother huddle.
are you a fan of the blog the sartorialist? why not get your giggles on by checking out the new blog the catorialist or a similar idea using toddlers/babies over on planet awesome kid.
things i'm luving this week:
- this comforter set from target...oh target...why won't you ship to canada?
- this post on "how to survive the first seven weeks" (of life with a newborn) from domestic reflections.
- the newest issue of vivalamoda is out! go for a looksie...hurry!
- meet me at mikes has a great line up of crochet school lessons going on right now - crocheting is fun and i love seeing it pop up everywhere nowadays.
- want to show off your personal style? are you a blogger? go post some super stylish pics over your style in the newly created flickr group "bloganistas". love this idea, only wish i thought i was stylish enough to add a pic of myself to the group.
- my hubby, it's his bday today....i love you baby. thank you for being you and making everyday better than the last and for giving me our precious and wonderful babies (as well as that piece of ice cream cake to eat while i type this ) - you're the best xoxoxo