i am all over this photo today, so peaceful.
i am swooning, and i mean swooning over this pattern from classic elite yarns and have decided this is going to be my go to cardi for the fall. i just need to find the right wool and save my pennies to buy the pattern. why oh why can't this be one of the freebies? (via a friend to knit with)
pretty up your office by making your very own framed bulletin board. learn how here. (via craft gossip)
i so want to be soaking in this bath tub right now.....i was busy ogling the pages of this month's "house beautiful" while we were camping this weekend. lots of lovelies in this month's issue.
darling dexter - i so badly want your skirt or to find out what pattern you used to make it.
1) teach your wee ones the alphabet and spelling with this pretty little tute from "lil blue boo".
2) my ipod arm band looks shabby in comparison to this one from "make it and love it". i will definitely be making one and loving it...sorry, couldn't resist =)
3) i have been on the lookout for a great wallet tutorial when this pretty one popped up in my radar. (via craft gossip)
the purl bee has a quick, warm knit baby blanket pattern up that's just perfect for all those baby showers coming up. i love the color combos!
dana - move to victoria so we can hang out, i beg you.....no? maybe a visit? ok, i guess i will have to get me some cowboy boots and come out your way lady and no, i'm not stalking you, i just wonder what it would be like to have a face to face conversation while our kids play together. that's not stalkerish is it? in the meantime i will be making mackenzie one of your super fabulous market skirts. so fun!
things i'm luving this week:
- this fresh blueberry syrup for coffees, teas and any other yummy thing you want to add it to.
- make sure to sign up for scoutie girls new newsletter "throw me a bone".
- learn how to refashion a men's dress shirt into a stylish strapless cami.
- i have been needing a pin cushion and this one from one of my fave bloggers julie from jaybird quilts is definitely on the top of my list. make sure to check out her other fabulous tutes over on moda bake shop. (i seriously am hiding in your suitcase so i can come to houston with you and rachel..lol)