2) spud and chloe's got a great new free cupcake pincushion pattern up along with their new line of luxe yarns in mod colors - so fresh!
luv this flickr roundup of afghans over on "desire to inspire".
i'd like to have breakfast in this kitchen.
i'm making these margarita cupcakes for the next bbq i go to - yum yum!!! cupcakes and booze, sounds like my kind of combination.
learn how to make these fabulous recycled magazine coasters on "how about orange".
i've been in quite the pillow making groove lately and swooned when i spotted this tutorial from "mermag" over on "kelly + olive"
nifty little clock transformation from censational girl.
this dress? flutter, flutter......
things i'm luving this week:
- antler magazine and modern seamster both have new issues out.
- anything from madison belle
- super handy sewing tips part over on make it and love it.
- indie fixx's new summertime galleria up!